3 ON 3
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Please read this form carefully and be aware that in signing up and participating in the program listed above, you will be expressly assuming the risk and legal liability and waiving and releasing all claims for injuries, damages or loss which you or your minor child/ward might sustain as a result of participating in any and all activities connected with and associated with these programs (including transportation services and vehicle operations, when provided).
I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants in these programs, and I voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that my minor child/ward or I may sustain as a result of said participation. I further agree to waive and relinquish all claims I or my minor child/ward may have (or accrue to me or my child/ward) as a result of participating in these programs/activities against William T. Wallace Lodge No. 134 or The Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Maryland of F&AM and Its Jurisdiction Inc, including its members, officials, agents, volunteers and employees.
I have read and fully understand the above important information, warning of risk, assumption of risk and waiver and release of all claims. If registering on-line my on-line acceptance of this waiver shall substitute for and have the same legal effect as a waiver form signature.
I accept terms & conditions view terms
Tournament Rules and Guidelines
1. All teams are guaranteed 2 games.
2. Games will begin promptly when scheduled. Team forfeits after 5 minute grace period.
3. Players are only to participate on one roster.
4. Tournament assumes no responsibility for determining a particular athletes eligibility or ability to participate.
5. All teams are to have no less than three, no more than five members on its roster.
6. Games points are awarded by 1 point.
7. One free throw allowed in the act of shooting. All other fouls take the ball out.
8. All JUMP balls go to the defense.
9. First team to 15 points wins or 20 mins expires on the game clock.
10. A coin toss will determine who gets ball first.
11. No "make it take it" possession changes on made basket.
12. You must "take it back" on every change of possession- there is no "rim" rule.
13. The ball must be "checked" on every dead ball possession.
14. Substitutions will take place on dead ball situations only.
15. All referee calls are final. There will be no diagreements to the referee's call or decision. This is your warning. All violations to this rule will result in an automatic disqualification and rejection from the tournament.
16. Unless annotated herein, the standard rules of MPSSA Basketball are in place.